Guess what? We’re hiring, and we may even be looking for you!
We’re expanding and we’re looking for new team members to help us with our growing client base.
Your key responsibilities will be to answer inbound calls, make outbound sales calls and respond to email requests. That’s the basics, but the truth is there is a lot more to DBPL than just that, and you’ll be right in the heart of it!
So, why work for DBPL?
- Work from home
- Completely flexible hours
- Training Provided
- Awesome Friendly Team
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Opportunities for commission
What do you need to join our team?
- Good knowledge of key IT programmes (Basic CRM, Email etc)
- Confidence to make sales calls (we’re not a call centre, so it’s a nicer version of sales calls!)
- A good internet connection
- A decent computer to use (we’ll supply the headphones)
- A desire to do an awesome job and be part of something incredible
- Ability to do at least six hours of dedicated time a week (with no barking dogs or kids interrupting you).
We’re looking to hire people immediately and the team we have are awesome. We all work together an support each other.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company that is moving pretty quickly!
<!– BEGIN Podio web form –>
<a href=”https://podio.com/webforms/16767981/1127474″ target=”_blank”>Please fill out the form</a>
<!– END Podio web form –>